Bureau of Governmental Research adds board members
By Staff Report
Source: The Times Picayune | The New Orleans Advocate
March 12, 2023
The Bureau of Governmental Research has appointed eight new members to its board of directors.
The new members, who will serve on three-year terms are:
- Elizabeth Boh, a civic activist
- Carlin Conner, chair and chief executive officer, International-Matex Tank Terminals
- Mollye Demosthenidy, associate dean for strategic initiatives, Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Perry Eastman IV, CEO and co-chair, Auto-Chlor Services
- Ileana Ledet, economic development representative, U.S. Economic Development Administration
- David C. Rieveschl, member and business section head, Stone Pigman
- Douglas M. Stokes, managing partner, Stokes Family Office
- Vera Triplett, founder and CEO, Noble Minds Institute for Whole Child Learning.
BGR officers for 2023 are Merritt Lane, chair; Steven W. Usdin, vice chair; Anne P. Baños, secretary; Louis M. Freeman Jr., treasurer; Blake J. Stanfill, assistant secretary; and Christine Albert, assistant treasurer.
Fair Use Notice
This site occasionally reprints copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We make such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues and to highlight the accomplishments of our affiliates. We believe this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is available without profit. For more information go to: US CODE: Title 17,107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.