The Bureau of Governmental Research (BGR) today announced the appointment of five new members to its board of directors and the election of the board’s officers for the 2021 year.
The board’s newly elected members, who will serve for a three-year term beginning in 2021, include:
- Thomas A. LaVeist, Dean of the Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Juley Thuy Le, Engagement Manager for Enterprise at Resilia
- Patty Riddlebarger, Vice President of Social Responsibility for Entergy Corporation
- Syrita Steib, Executive Director and Founder of Operation Restoration
- Lamar Villere, Partner and Portfolio Manager at Villere & Co.
Click below to read the rest of the news release.
To learn more about our 2021 Board, click here.