Because BGR is a privately funded organization, we rely on, and are abundantly thankful to, our members for sustaining our work. Our membership structure, described below, recognizes our members and their essential contribution. Membership benefits include public recognition and innovative opportunities to engage with us and our public policy work.
President’s Gathering of Community Leaders | By invitation
Membership by invitation to participate in a biannual gathering with BGR’s President and civic and community leaders representing key nonprofit, charitable, educational and community organizations throughout the greater New Orleans area. The gatherings serve to inform BGR’s President about key policy issues of concern to the community. They also serve as a channel for the President to inform community leaders about BGR initiatives and priorities and to obtain their feedback and perspective.
Sustainers’ Circle | $25,000+
All benefits of President’s Roundtable, plus:
- One Annual Luncheon table and exclusive participation in any small group gatherings with the Annual Luncheon speaker.
- Exclusive invitation to the Annual President’s Lunch, a small group policy discussion with BGR President and senior research staff.
President’s Roundtable | $10,000+
All benefits of Editor’s Frontline, plus:
- Exclusive invitation to the annual President’s Update and Work Plan Presentation, where BGR’s President and senior research staff will explain BGR’s current work, provide a preview of research topics on the horizon, and invite roundtable discussion.
Editor’s Frontline | $5,000+
All benefits of Municipal Monitor, plus:
- Receive advance release of PolicyWatch, BGR’s commentary on current policy events pertaining to existing BGR work product.
- Inclusion of corporate logo in donor listing on the BGR website and annual report.
Municipal Monitor | $2,500+
All the benefits of Policy Enthusiast, plus:
- Invitation to annual In Gratitude event, a celebration of BGR’s funders and a first look at the new work plan.
Policy Enthusiast | $1,250+
All the benefits of Research Corps, plus:
- Receive advance release of The Daily Dispatch, BGR’s roundup of news articles on key public policy issues.
Research Corps | $600+
All the benefits of BGR Supporter, plus:
- Invitation to PubPolicy events, where BGR discusses the issues of the day in a casual setting.
BGR Supporter | $250+
Advance notice of BGR Breakfast Briefings, plus:
- Public recognition of support on the BGR website and annual report.
- Digital copies of all BGR reports and releases.
- Membership in a nationally-recognized governmental research organization, with a proven track record of improving government.
Welcome Rate | $100
A BGR Supporter introductory rate for new BGR members.
BGR Young Advocates | $30
An introductory rate for young members. Member benefits shall be the same as BGR Supporter, plus:
- Invitation to BGR Social, a Board and Membership networking event.