- Search results for: regional planning
5 Search Results Found For: "regional planning"
- A state representative is proposing to redirect about $16 million a year in taxes from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center to an independent board that would spend the money on fixing streets in Ne
- An integral part of BGR’s work is government monitoring. BGR’s research team tracks more than 70 local and state government entities. Through our regular monitoring, we stay abreast of pol
- Overview BGR examines propositions on the October 14, 2017 ballot for 10-year renewal of two existing property taxes to operate and maintain Jefferson Parish’s public transportation system. The
- In her push to find money to improve New Orleans’ decrepit infrastructure, Mayor LaToya Cantrell is targeting a share of the $160 million in sales and hotel taxes that are collected each year to pro
- Though he’s only a few weeks into the job, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport’s new boss is working in familiar territory. “I’m a native New Orleanian,” A