- Search results for: jefferson personnel
5 Search Results Found For: "jefferson personnel"
- The Bureau of Governmental Research (BGR) won two awards from the Governmental Research Association (GRA) at its national conference July 21-24 in St. Petersburg, Fla. BGR earned the award for Most Di
- Some very critical tax measures go before the voters on Saturday. Teacher pay raises and commitments to public greenspace and facilities in both Jefferson and Orleans. Even on the second Saturday of J
- Voters throughout Jefferson Parish will be asked Saturday to renew the 6.5-mill property tax that funds the parish’s public library system, while River Ridge and a handful of Metairie voters will de
- An integral part of BGR’s work is government monitoring. BGR’s research team tracks more than 70 local and state government entities. Through our regular monitoring, we stay abreast of pol
- Overview BGR analyzes two property tax propositions meant to sustain west bank flood protection systems and three proposed St. Tammany charter amendments before voters on November 21, 2015. The tax pr