- Search results for: jefferson ethics
4 Search Results Found For: "jefferson ethics"
- Overview BGR reviews a proposed property tax for the upkeep of public school facilities in New Orleans and 11 propositions to amend the Jefferson Parish charter that voters will decide on December 6,
- By Amy L. Glovinsky President & CEO Samuel Zemurray Chair in Research Leadership The Bureau of Governmental Research (BGR) is assembling a new research agenda. This is an ordinary task for us. We
- An integral part of BGR’s work is government monitoring. BGR’s research team tracks more than 70 local and state government entities. Through our regular monitoring, we stay abreast of pol
- Overview BGR examines charter amendments, tax propositions and state constitutional amendments on the October and November 2011 ballots. The October 22 ballot includes a Jefferson Parish charter amend