- Search results for: "tax commission"
5 Search Results Found For: ""tax commission""
- The Orleans Parish Assessor Erroll Williams is responsible for determining the value of your real estate, your home and its improvements, and that creates a little of $600 million in property taxes to
- By Stephen Stuart Vice President and Research Director It’s not nearly as visible to citizens as our research reports and the events we present. But monitoring government entities in the greater New
- The City Council has made a request to cut tax rates for property owners, and an agreement is under consideration. The plan is to move some individual millages around to prioritize infrastructure and
- Update: A clarification was added to this story to indicate that municipal taxes were not factored in the Louisiana Tax Commission’s rankings. Three parishes in metro New Orleans were in the To
- An integral part of BGR’s work is government monitoring. BGR’s research team tracks more than 70 local and state government entities. Through our regular monitoring, we stay abreast of pol