- Search results for: "new orleans" "business alliance"
7 Search Results Found For: ""new orleans" "business alliance""
- The coronavirus outbreak and the efforts to slow its spread are set to levy a massive toll on the New Orleans economy, with the hospitality sector already seeing a sharp downturn in business and offic
- A coalition of 21 local unions, advocacy organizations and other groups are calling on the Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Convention Center to release $100 million out of its unrestricted cash reserves
- By Amy L. Glovinsky President & CEO Samuel Zemurray Chair in Research Leadership At the Bureau of Governmental Research (BGR), we work to understand how government can perform better. And we push
- Three new directors have joined the 11-member panel tasked with overseeing the Sewerage & Water Board. The additions follow a recent law change that called for vacating nearly all board seats t
- NEW ORLEANS – On May 10, BGR presented its 2018 Excellence in Government Awards during a luncheon ceremony at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Canal Barge Company, Inc. sponsored the awards program.
- An integral part of BGR’s work is government monitoring. BGR’s research team tracks more than 70 local and state government entities. Through our regular monitoring, we stay abreast of pol